Preventative Maintenance Contracts
At Packaging Progressions, Inc. our goal is to support our customers by helping them operate and maintain their PPI equipment at the highest possible level. With that in mind, we offer the following features and benefits as part of our Preventative Maintenance Service Contract:
- Contract customers receive a 5% discount on all parts purchased for the duration of contract.
- Protection Against Unscheduled Downtime – Preventative maintenance inspections will help predict component failure, spot wear items or improperly maintained areas, and allow repairs to be scheduled before they become failures.
- Reduced Emergency Visits – Downtime is costly no matter when it occurs. But emergency service visits can unnecessarily add to those costs due to last minute airfare or technician overtime. Prescheduled PM visits allow you to maintain better cost control and reduce the need for emergency visits and repairs.
- Improved Operation and Efficiency Through Ongoing Operator and Maintenance Training – PM visits are training and education opportunities, keeping operators and maintenance personnel skills at top levels, correcting bad habits, and training new personnel. Unlike emergency visits, regularly prescheduled PM visits provide plant management the ability to schedule the necessary personnel and resources to ensure that training is consistent, thorough, and effective.
- Maximize Performance – These inspections are equipment “tune ups” to verify that all systems are operating at original factory specifications and provide insight into the details that may not seem impactful, but can contribute substantially to inefficiency and operational downtime. Programs and firmware will be reviewed and updated to the latest version.
- Predictable Maintenance Costs – Once you budget a service contract you can estimate what your costs are going to be for the year.
- Better Control and Cost ofInventoried Spare Parts – As part of the preventative maintenance visit we will review your parts inventory and recommend what should be stocked. Additionally, we will review your annual spare parts spending with you and make suggestions as to possible savings.
- Priority Service – As part of this service contract you will receive priority service over non-contract customers should you require an emergency service visit. Unlimited telephone support is also included. Remote connection and monitoring can be quoted for the utmost in service support.
- Line Optimization and Operational Review – The service engineer will observe all facets of the line operation, not only the equipment, but all the operations associated with the process. He will make recommendations on how to improve efficiency and increase throughput.
- Service Report – A detailed service report is provided to you upon completion of each PM visit listing findings, performance recommendations, and uptime improvements. As part of the PM visit we will review any available Maintenance Logs on the equipment to help identify any recurring issues, and offer suggestions to resolve.
If you are interested in learning more about a Pacproinc® preventative maintenance contract, please contact a member of our service department or your sales representative.